|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||21 Jun 2016|
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 145,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning
- Selected candidates will undergo an extensive training program in a technology / platform
- Selected candidates may be asked to work out of any of our group offices / client locations
- Candidates may be required to work in shifts, as and when required
- Selected candidates will have to execute 2 years’ Service Agreement / Deed of Indemnity applicable from day of joining.
- Please Note – This job is not for Business Service Unit (BPO)
- BSc/BCA students graduating in 2016 are ONLY eligible to participate
- Candidates MUST have 60% and above in 10th, 12th and should have 58% & above in 5th Semester UG.
- Candidates SHOULD not have any gaps in education
- One Active backlog is acceptable as long as the student clears by the time of joining
- Please Note – Candidate should be having 60% & above in final year (i.e. 3rd Year) at time of joining
BSc/BCA graduates must be from following branches only,
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
Applicants must comply with the following terms:
- Sign a 2-year service agreement/ Deed of indemnity.
- Work in any of the company’s offices in India
- Work in any of the business units / service lines within the company.
Following is the process we will follow on the day of event.
- Pre-Placement Presentation
- Online Aptitude Test (test duration 1 hour)
Venue Date: 21 June 2016 Reporting Time-9.00 A.M
Pimpari Chinhwad College of Engineering