|Company Name||Eze Software Group|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Junior Developer|
|Skills||C++, C#, or .NET.|
|Last Date to Apply||June 2016|
Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle and back office. The Eze Software Investment Suite addresses the core business needs of the asset management community, including Order Management, Trade Execution & Analytics, Portfolio Analytics & Modeling, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Commission Management, Data Management and Portfolio Accounting.
- Developing high-quality code on schedule, based on a technical design.
- Performing unit testing and working closely with our QA team to support system testing and bug resolution.
- Contributing to the development community by researching new technology and development tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Participation in large-scale collaborative projects.
- Open-source contribution.
- Experience with version-control systems and use of scripting language a plus but not required.
- Development experience in C++, C#, or .NET.