|Company Name||Tata Communications|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee-Project Implementation|
|Last Date to Apply||June 2016|
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries. The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of one area within Project Planning & Implementation or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives.
- Works under direct supervision No prior work related experience required
- B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university or institution.