Gaian Solutions Off-Campus For Freshers As . NET Developers On Jun 2016 @ Hyderabad
|Company Name||Gaian Solutions|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||INR 2 LPA|
|Job Role||.Net Developer|
|Venue Date||June 2016|
Mindtree is a USD 600 million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.. We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally with more than 200 clients and offices in 14 countries. We deliver amazing results: Helping 150 million passengers fly safely. Improving security and performance for one of the world’s largest e-commerce stores. Unifying brand messaging and improving engagement for one billion consumers.
Mindtree [NSE: MINDTREE] delivers technology services and accelerates growth for Global 1000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions. We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally with more than 200 clients and offices in 14 countries.
The candidate will be responsible for software development using Microsoft Dot Net technologies (Winforms).
Analyze, program and implement as per project specifications.
Responsible for managing deliverable on time.
Job Details :
- Salary details: INR 2 LPA
- Probation: 3 months
- Batch: 2014/2015/2016
- Courses Required: B.Sc(IT)/BCA/B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)/M.Sc(IT)/MCA/M.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)
- Desired experience: Fresher
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Bond: None
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Industry: IT
Skill Set Required :
- Must have good logical and analytical skills.
- Must be good in C (Visual Studio) – .Net, along with MS SQL
- Knowledge on ASP.Net, MVC, Frameworks, Data structures, Linked list and binary search algorithm desired.
- Must be excellent in programming.
- Must be eager to learn and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be ready to give a commitment to be associated with the organization for at least two years.
Interview Process :
- Written Test: Aptitude and .Net Skill Set Test
- Personal Interview: Technical and HR