|Company Name||Samsung Semiconductor India R& D|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Venue Date||25 June 2016|
Samsung’s emphasis on Innovation and Research & Development is essential to its business. In order to inculcate a culture of global as well as local innovation, Samsung has a number of R&D centres strategically spread across the globe. India is amongst the hotspots of Samsung’s innovation strategy. As a result of that, there are as many as three R&D Centres in India: Samsung Research Institutes in Bangalore, Delhi, and Noida
- Responsible for development, support and implementation of complex components.
- Works on problems using standard programming concepts and principles.
- Opportunity to work with domain experts to design and develop advanced solutions.
- Btech/Mtech (Computer Science/IT /ECE) 2016 Passed
- CGPA cut off: 7.0 and above
- No backlogs in the academic career
- Should not have interned with us
- Should not have attended any interview with us earlier
Selection Process :
- Online Coding Test
- Two rounds of technical interviews & HR discussion
What is the SSOCC?
- SSOCC is Samsung Semiconductors’ Online Coding Challenge on Data Structures & Algorithms applications.
- You develop a program to solve a given problem.
- You can choose to code in C, C++ or Java, whichever your area of expertise is.
- The program should successfully compile and pass the set of test cases given.
- The emphasis is on creating working code with efficient Programming Logic, Algorithms, Data structures and is NOT dependent on any Platform/API.
How do I prepare?
- Revise topics on data structures & algorithms
- E.g. Array, Grid, List, Tree, Graph, Map, String, Search, Sort, Permutations/Combinations/Probability,
- Traversal, Path finding, Optimization, Dynamic Programming etc.
- Some popular sites for practice sessions: geeksforgeeks, hackerrank, codeforces, topcoder, codechef, spoj, project-euler etc.