|Company Name||Attivo Networks|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer-QA|
|Venue Date||10 July 2016|
|Last Date to Apply||09 July 2016|
Attivo Networks is a Silicon Valley company focused on developing advanced network and endpoint security threat detection technologies that can be deployed on premise or in cloud.The Attivo BOTsink solution uses dynamic deception techniques and a matrix of distributed decoy systems to turn an entire network into a trap, which is designed to deceive and detect attackers and their automated tools into revealing themselves. Whether the attack vector is zero day, stolen credential, ransomware, phishing or an insider threat, the BOTsink system provides an effective and efficient solution to detect these threats in real-time.
- BE / B.Tech /ME / M.Tech (Computer Science) with 0 – 1 years of work experience.
- Knowledge of Linux/Windows OS.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP and Application Protocols (SNMP, HTTP, FTP, DNS, SSH, SMTP) knowledge.
- Knowledge in scripting languages like Python, Ruby, Perl etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- The confidence to ask the tough questions necessary to ensure continuous product improvement
- A passion for quality and technology. Strong team player with a willingness to proactively interact with the team and achieve results in a dynamic, fast growing environment.
- Good pH score
- Good academics