|Company Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Salary||Rs 15,600- 39,100/Month|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last date to apply||20 July 2016|
About US :
- Consequent on the reorganization of States on 1st November 1956, eight districts of Madhya Pradesh have been transferred to the Bombay State and the remaining fourteen districts of the Madhya Pradesh along with Madhya Bharat, Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh were merged to form the new Madhya Pradesh.
- As there was no Public Service Commission for the States of Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh, these being Part “C” States, and the recruitment for these States was being done by the Union Public Service Commission, the records of cases dealt with by the Union Public Service Commission for these two States were not available to the new Commission.
- Candidates should have possess B.E/B.Tech in Civil/ Engineering /Electrical/ Mechanical/Agriculture from any recognized University/Institute of Central or State of India.
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 years to 40 years as on 01-01-2017
TOTAL VACANCIES: 278
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 242 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 6 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 29 Posts
- Assistant Agriculture Engineer: 1 Post
More Details To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page