|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs 3.5-4.25 LPA|
|Job Role||Research Engineer – Sekurit Nurturing|
|Venue Location||Bengaluru / Bangalore|
|Last Date to Apply||July 2016|
Grindwell Norton (GNO), a company listed on the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges, pioneered the manufacture of grinding wheels in India in 1941. Saint-Gobain currently holds 51.66% of the equity capital of GNO. Today, GNO’s businesses include: Abrasives – The Abrasives business in India, markets and manufactures a full range of Bonded Abrasives, Coated Abrasives (including Non-woven Abrasives), Thin Wheels and Super Abrasives at its plants near Mumbai, Bangalore, Nagpur and Himachal Pradesh. (Refer Annexure A) .Ceramics – Silicon Carbide
- Functional AreaEngineeringIndustry TypeIndustrial Products/Heavy Machinery
- Understanding Customer Processes, Needs, Providing Solutions across multiple industry segments
- Be accountable for managing market share in your territory & for Sales Process Management
- Identifying distributor network for industrial customers
- Ensure effective collection of payment & receivables from dealers/customers
- Develop and introduce New Products through interactions with Research and Development
- Taking decisions related to Product Life Cycle and up gradation of current products
- Candidates should possess B.E(Mechanical)-60%
10th and 12th Per – 70%
- The Graduate Engineer Trainee Profile, gives an opportunity to understand the full business dynamics right from identifying customer need, providing solutions through best in class products and finally revenue generation for the organization.
- Candidates who apply for the job opening and gets shortlisted will receive a hall ticket on their registered email id from Firstnaukri.com with venue details and time.
- Also Candidates Need to carry print out of the Hall ticket to be eligible for attending the interview process.
- Under Graduate Qualification BE / B.Tech (Mechanical) Minimum Marks 60% Graduation after 2016 No Backlogs Accepted