|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Qualification||BE/B Tech (CS/IT/IS/ECE ) or ME/M Tech (CS/IT/IS/ECE) / Any Graduate|
|Job Role||Mobile App Developer, Java Programmer, MSBI Developer, Business Consulting and Digital Marketing|
|Event Date||25 June 2016|
- Costuco is an entity of TEPL Group, and has been shaped up for enabling an interface between various stakeholders of Education Sector. Our portal Costuco.com acts as interface for Students, Colleges and Corporate sector for employment opportunities and facilitates the individual stakeholders in having smooth process of employment process.
- Similar to earlier days of employment exchange, today we facilitate numerous employers and career aspiring fresher’s with an interface to have organized information about the new and emerging opportunities and profile of the young talents for the organizations.
Position 1: Mobile App Developer
- Working closely with another Website developer leading the other platform development.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Standardising the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort Optimising performance for the apps
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Position 2: Java Programmer
Job Location: Hyderabad
1. Eagerness to learn
4. Leadeshipship Quality
5. Self learner
6. Good Presenter
Desired Technical Skills
1. Java Programming
2. SQl Programming
3. NodeJS, Angular JSm BootStrap
Position 3: MSBI Developer
Salary: 1.44 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Eagerness to learn
- Leadership Quality
- Self learner
- Good Presenter
Desired Technical Skills:
- Strong Knowledge of MSBI tools like SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Hands on experience in MS SQL Server
- Experience in export/import from SQL Azure
- Experience in generating Data/Report validation techniques, Excel pivoting
- Experience with Reporting models, table functions and stored procedures
- Strong SQL query capabilities and working knowledge in data warehousing concepts,terminology and architecture.
Position 4: Business Consulting and Digital Marketing
We are looking for people who want to work in exciting jobs and can handle complex situations. This job gives an excellent exposure to all aspects of software application development and business consulting.
The candidate will get training and hands-on experience of live projects inbusiness consulting domain for:
- Consulting related to social media and analytics
- Google analytics and ad-word management
- Fb analytics and ad-word management
- Calls follow up to understand customer behaviour
- Search Engine Optimization
- Business development and account management
- Creating performance reports/ dashboards for review by senior management
The candidate will also get training and hands-on experience of live projects in software application development for
- Website & database maintenance (adding, deleting pages, increasing speed of loading etc.)
- PHP & HTML programming
- CSS Scripting
- WordPress Development
- Our proprietary Customer Relationship Management & SMS Campaign product
- Cloud based technologies
- Data analytics (SQL server, data extraction, creating MIS reports, SQL programming etc.)
- Mobile application development
- Domain Hosting for websites etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Hard working and committed to be with us for at least 15 months from joining
- Have excellent English oral and written communication, comprehension and management skills
- B. Tech with very good academic record, excellent written and oral communication skills and flair for consulting
Good to have but not essential:
- Online Media Skills (Facebook, SEO, Google Adwords) or some software development exposure
- Bike or stay close to Gachibowli, Hyderabad (we don’t want you stuck in traffic)
- As part of the job description please note that there is a 15 months service agreement with the company from date of joining as permanent employee
- The service agreement is also applicable during the internship duration since this is an internship cum job offer opportunity.
- It requires the candidate to do a Bank Guarantee of Rs. 70,000 with the company. As per terms of the Bank Guarantee, the candidate will deposit Rs. 70,000 in her/her bank account and enter into a legal understanding with the company. This amount does not need to be submitted to the company.
- There is a financial penalty of Rs. 70,000 on breaking the service agreement during internship period or within 15 months of joining as permanent employees. The bank guarantee can be claimed by the company if the associate leaves the company before 15 months duration.
- Also, he/she needs to submit original certificates and passport in the custody of the company.
- Fulfilling the service agreement is essential for being offered the position and is non-compromisable
How this will help?
- Healthcare is a cash rich and evergreen industry not dependent on recession in Europe or US. Build a safe career.
- Online marketing and social media marketing are in increasing demand across industries
- Consulting assignments that help you understand customer problems are more interesting
- Unique opportunity to get training and experience in technologies like PHP, HTML, DotNet, C# etc
- Get a better exposure than your classmates. Most of your classmates will be dealing with one small area of marketing whereas here you will be learning at a much faster pace.
- Excellent experience if you later want to pursue MBA from a top B school or a masters abroad.
Company 1 : Multipliers