|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate QA Engineer|
EFI is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products. Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, EFI helps businesses and enterprises work more productively and cost-effectively with an integrated product portfolio consisting of industrial inkjet printers and inks, powerful digital front ends, precise color management tools, eCommerce, web-to-print and productivity software for business automation, and mobile and cloud printing products.
- Analyze and understand Requirements
- Manual Testing of Product / System
- Automation Testing
- Create and Execute Automation Scripts
- Application Testing in Mobile Devices
- B.Tech/B.E or equivalent area of study.
- Testing Experience 0 to 1 years
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Live Cycle (STLC).
- Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance and Quality Control Process and methodologies
- Strong troubleshooting , analytical and quantitative reasoning skills.
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Must be highly organized, enthusiastic and resourceful.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt for changing requirements.
- Excellent oral / written communication and interpersonal skills.