|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee/L1(Service Desk/DC Ops)|
|JOB Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||06 July 2016|
Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start-ups, today the HCL Group has expanded to four companies in India – HCL Infosystems, HCL Technologies, HCL Healthcare and HCL TalentCare. The group generates annual revenues of over US$ 6.5 billion with more than 105,000 employees from 100 nationalities operating across 31 countries, including over 500 points of presence in India. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL has many firsts to its credit including the introduction of the 8-bit microprocessor-based computer in 1978 well before its global peers.
GET-Graduate Engineer Trainee
- 2016 batch candidates
- 60% and above throughout in academics
- BE / B Tech only in graduation
- Streams : Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics and Communication Engineering /
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering etc.
- 2014, 2015 and 2016 batch candidates only
- 50% and above throughout in academics (Cutoff percentage may vary for various requirements)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma – BE, BTech, BA, BCom, BSc, BBA, BCA, Diploma in Engineering etc.