|Company Name||Vocera Communications|
|Job Role||QA Intern|
|Skills||Perl, Python, Selenium|
|Last Date to Apply||Asap|
Vocera Communications, Inc. [NYSE:VCRA] empowers teams through intelligent, real-time communication solutions in healthcare and other mission-critical mobile environments. Widely recognized for developing smarter ways to communicate, Vocera offers enterprise-class technologies that enable collaboration for mobile teams on their device of choice.
- Develop test documentation, run test cases, identify and run regression testing.
- Preparation of test reports.
- Work on documenting and executing regression testing, bug fixes validation.
- Interact closely with the development and support team to articulate problems found.
- Work well with complex enhancements.
- Working towards BE, MS or equivalent in Computer Science or related field of education
- 0-2 years of experience in testing enterprise applications
- Good Knowledge of mobile devices of various operating systems like android, iOS and related testing.
- Understanding of web portals, web services on various platforms.
- Knowledge of scripting languages: Perl, Python, Selenium
- Zest/Ability to learn new things like automation.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Knowledge of test management tools.
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools.