|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT or Equivalent (75% Minimum)
- Fresher with knowledge in software development: designing, developing & debugging
- Knowledge of : .Net, C#, Java, Docker, Web Services, SOAP, REST, Azure ARM, PowerShell
- Have a strong understanding of software development fundamentals
- Knowledge of contemporary Open source development tools, automated testing frameworks, etc
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Actively collaborates with engineers and peer teams, voluntarily shares information.
- Self-directed and able to troubleshoot and solve problems independently as well as a team
To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page