|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||System Associates|
|JOB Location||Pune/ Mumbai / Chennai|
|Last Date to Apply||06 July 2016|
Syntel is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions spanning the entire life cycle of business and information systems and processes. Founded in 1980, Syntel leverages dedicated centers of excellence, a flexible global delivery model, and a strong track record of building collaborative client partnerships to create sustainable business advantage for Global 2000 organizations across nearly every industry. Syntel is assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, and is ISO 27001 and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- Career Opportunities in Java,Net,Testing,Mainframe,IMS
- Working with analysts & designers on existing applications
- Testing,debugging,support,query resolution
- Maintaining/updating the systems
- Referred candidates should be willing to work in any of the above mentioned locations
- Candidate would be required to attend the interview ONLY at the Syntel defined locations as advised by the
- Campus Recruitment Team only
- Some functions may require the candidates to be flexible to work in any shift(Morning/Afternoon/Night)/24*7
- 2016 Batch only from a recognized university or institution.
- BCA/B.Sc/BCS: Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Electronics, Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Computer Application
- M.Sc: Statistics
- Diploma: IT/ECE/Computers/Electronics/E&C/E&E/E&TC
- B.COM – IT
Percentage: Candidates should have minimum 60% throughout their education: X, XII, and Graduation & Post-Graduation.
Backlog: There should be No current backlogs
Education Break: A maximum of 1 year break is allowed
Job Location: Pune/ Mumbai / Chennai – Syntel reserves the right of allocation