Software Developers/Software Engineers:
- Software engineers will be working for their respective domains/technologies like JAVA, DOT NET, PHP, C,
- C++, SAP, DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM and other languages as per the requirements of the company’s
- client. The engineers will develop the web based applications as well as console based applications as per the
- requirements of our clients. As we render our services to across industry.
- The software testers will test the customized applications to provide the bug free and user friendly softwareto the client at 100% customer satisfaction.
- They will work on manual as well as automatic testing tools as per the clients' requirements.
- They will be involved in the creative work related to web and other applications’ look and feel.
- They should be having good knowledge about Photoshop, flash, dream weaver, after effects and other designing software.
- The engineers who have good communication skills will render their valuable services to the companythrough their outstanding written communication skills.
- They write the content of the applications and debugging them too. Time to time they play an important role in the business communication of the company and the client.
J.D for different Management positions:
- We need the management professionals who have the specialization in the following domains of management
- Human Resource Management
- IT Management
- Service Management
- International Business Management
- Finance Management
- Marketing Management
- Operation Management
JD for HR Domain professionals
- To Handle Recruitment & selection process ; Co-ordinate with various recruitment agencies and
- placement consultants, to short list the prospective candidates and take preliminary rounds of
- interviews for short listed candidates..
- To Manage a success full staff training, corporate training, career planning, employees motivation
- and job enrichment, job description, analysis, evaluation, law & rule governing the employees
- benefits & welfare computation & salary administration, guiding industry relation , supervision,
- dismissal, retrenchment, employee grievances.
- To manage a team of staff. Responsible for mentoring, guiding and developing them as a second
- line to the current position.
- To Involve in Framing employee leaves policy and other reimbursement policies pertaining to
- medical and conveyance claims etc. Developing and refining human resource policies and
- procedures resulting in greater employee satisfaction and retention.
- To Design the employee induction manual and employee handbook and organizing the employee
- induction programs for all new joiners
JD for Marketing Domain Professionals
- To examine each competitor's cost structure, sources of profits, resources and competencies, competitive positioning and product differentiation, degree of vertical integration, historical responses to industry developments, and other factors.
- Marketing managers work to design and improve the effectiveness of core marketing processes,such as new product development, brand management, marketing communications, and pricing.
- To realize the characteristics of geographical location, demographic, customer behavior pattern and need.
- To coordinate across several marketing departments and also resources from finance, researchand development, engineering, operations, manufacturing, or other functional areas to implementthe marketing plan.
- To ensure that the execution of marketing programs achieves the desired objectives and does soin a cost-efficient manner.
- To maintain co-ordination among various department heads & giving guidance for various department heads to formulate & implement various strategies like sale / marketing / HR /business expansion, project management.
- To influence the timing and level of customer demand so as to help the sales.
- To makes strategic decisions and designs a marketing strategy to increase the profits and revenues of their company
- To Prepare many successful strategies for marketing, finance control, giving guidance for all team leaders ; supervised all admin/financial/commercial/technical & managerial activities of the concern for the maximum utility to produce the better results & improved profits
- To Create and communicate the best customer values to increase the number of customers.
JD for Finance Domain professionals
- To oversee the preparation of financial reports, direct investment activities, and implement cash management strategies.
- To frame strategies related to finance and implement the long-term goals for their organization
- To direct the preparation of financial reports that summarize and forecast the organization's financial position, such as income statements, balance sheets, and analyses of future earnings or expenses.
- To direct the organization's financial goals, objectives, and budgets. They oversee the investment of funds and manage associated risks, supervise cash management activities, execute capital- raising strategies to support a firms expansion, and deal with mergers and acquisitions.
- To monitor and control the flow of cash receipts and disbursements to meet the business and investment needs of the firm.
JD for IT Management domain professionals
- To plan, implement, manage and to maintain the organization application and use of technology; and business applications; evaluating and providing recommendations regarding information technology software and systems.
- To Co-ordinate a variety of projects and/or activities for the purpose of ensuring compliance with established guidelines. Designs technical courses for the purpose of training personnel in the use of computer applications.
- To Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development.
- To Hire and manage information systems personnel and contractors to design, develop, implement, Operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information Systems.
- To Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access.
- To Maintains computer hardware and software applications through the use of servicecontractors.
- To Monitor fund balances of assigned programs and related financial activity for the purpose ofensuring that allocations are accurate, related revenues are generated, expenses are within budget limits
- To Participate in meetings, workshops and seminars for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions.
To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page