- As PHP DEVELOPER, your role will be to work on live projects under the guidance of our technical experts so that you could be industry ready.
- A PHP developer is responsible for the layout, design and coding of a website specifically in PHP format. They figure out the technical and
graphical aspects of a website. A PHP developer also maintains and updates an existing website. Positions : PHP Developer
- Department : IT /Engineering
- Openings : 10
Job Location :Delhi-Ncr
Hours: 16-25 hours per week onsite at the companyâ€™s decoded location.
Duration : Start anytime – now through Dec 2015 / Jan, 2016 and end June 27, 2016 â€“ flexible with holiday schedule â€“ possible extension based on business needs and individual performance
Salary: as per industry
- Essential qualification ,Experience & Skills
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science/application with at least 2 years of courses completed towards the degree plan
- Strong command over PHP.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to think creatively to solve complex problems.
- Ability to design, develop and improve software tools, processes and components to reduce overhead and improve quality of partner deliverables.
- Strong desire to learn and succeed.
- Benefits Monetary rewards as per the performance and participation in the project assignments
- Certification after successful completion of the project assignment/ internship
- Weight age of the internship at the time of final selection as an employee in the company
- Advance learning facility at the company without any cost to the candidate
- Skills in software graphics manipulation and web programming. Creativity and imagination. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills . Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology. Must be able to stay on top of advancing internet and computer technology and its effects to the business environment.
- Must be thorough and precise in their work. Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines Ability to multi-task
Contact Name: Bhawana
Experience: Fresher & Experience
walkins Date:09/07/2016 Time=11:00 AM to 04:30 PM
Ref: Pyareinfo write on top of resume