|Company Name||Seco Tools|
|Experience||1- 2 years|
|Job Role||Trainee engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Seco Tools has an established reputation as a leading manufacturer and supplier of carbide cutting tools and associated equipment.Seco can help you to increase productivity, reduce your costs, improve the supply chains and use the resources the best way possible.
- BE /Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 1-2 years’ of relevant experience
- Candidate with minimum first class
- Ready to work in shift basis.
- Ready to work on and off site.
- Freshers with good academics can also apply
- Auto CAD, UG will be added advantage
- Ability to interact with & team different team members, understand the requirements and execute the routine & new projects.
- Out of Box Thinking capacity.
- Able to work in Team.
- Should take ownership of tasks and projects.
- Should have good communication skills (Written and Oral).
- Able to do proper documentation of routine & project related documents.