|Company Name||Reliance Industries Limited|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs 6LPA+66K BONUS|
|Job Role||Area Sales Representative|
|JOB Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||11 July 2016s|
Reliance Group is among India’s top private sector business houses serving over 250 million customers across telecommunications, power, financial services, infrastructure, media and entertainment, and healthcare sectors.Founded by the late Shri Dhirubhai Ambani (1932-2002), the Reliance Group positively influences the lives of one in every 5 aspiring Indians across more than 25,000 cities and towns and 400,000 villages.
- Your key tasks as a sales representative would include :
- Responsible for sales volume for all businesses within your geographical area.
- Responsible for established norms for customer service/ retention.
- Responsible for collection, remittance and re-conciliation of cash as per laid down commercial policies/ processes.
- Conduct field visits and trading area surveys; identify potential sites; Identify probable candidates and conduct interviews to enrol dealers / lube distributors / Plaza franchisees.
- All complaints, especially related to Quantity & Quality from customers to be investigated.
To train all staff and channel partners / key persons on SOPs using all available tools of training.
- Candidates should possess MBA-Marketing, Retail Management from recognized university
- Candidates should have 60 % throughout
SELECTION PROCESS: Telephonic interview of the candidates to check communication skills, shortlisted candidates will be called for walk in interview.