|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Software QA Engineer|
|Skills||. Java, Python script|
|Last Date to Apply||July 2016|
Polycom is a multinational corporation that develops video, voice and content collaboration and communication technology. Polycom employs approximately 3,800 employees and had annual revenues of approximately $1.4 billion in 2013. It is the largest pure-play collaboration company in its industry. The company also licenses: H.264 video codecs, Siren codecs, native 1080p high-definition cameras and displays, native 720p and 1080p high-definition encoding/decoding, wideband advanced audio coding with low delay (AAC-LD), optimized environmental conditioning to provide the audio and video experience.
- B. Tech (2016) & M. Tech (2017) – CSE, IT, ECE
- Students must have an aggregate of 70% and above.
- Strong programming skills (Java, Python script). Good analytical, problem solving & communicational skills.
- Understanding and hands on of protocols like SIP/H323, RTP/RTCP, A/V Codecs.
hands on Testing of a product in the release life cycle and has developed test cases for the product.
- Understanding of the products they have worked on.
- Good Analytical and problem solving skill.
- Ability to set up the test environments.
- Understanding of Networking (LAN, VLAN, DHCP, DNS etc.)