|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an international supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn.Flextronics has manufacturing operations in over 30 countries, totaling approximately 27.2 million square feet and 200,000 employees.
- If tickets can’t be resolved, promptly escalate tickets to L2 or other appropriate team
- To complete tasks assigned by L2 team or by group manager
- To execute and to maintain record of routine maintenance tasks. Ensure successful execution or report issue or suggestion to L2 team
- To create and/or to update system documentations per instructions from L2 or group manager
- To study and to suggest service improvement plan or idea
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA from a recognized University or Institution.
- Good technical, administration experience and skills in Windows desktops, Desktop / Laptop computers,
- TCP/IP, SMTP, DNS, WINS, and Active Directory.