|Company Name||Union Public Service commission(UPSC)|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Role||Junior Works Managers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||28 July 2016|
About US :
The Union Public Service commission has established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India.The Commission consist of a Chairman and ten Members.The terms and conditions of service of chairman and members of the commission are governed by the Union Public Service Commission(Members) Regulations,1969.
Junior Works Managers (Chemical): 6 Posts
- Degree in Chemical Engineering/Technology from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent OR M.Sc. in Chemistry from a recognised University or Equivalent
Junior Works Managers (Civil): 4 Posts
- Degree in Civil Engineering /Technology from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
Junior Works Managers (Clothing Technology): 9 Posts
- Degree in Textile Engineering /Technology from a recognised University /Institution or equivalent.
Junior Works Managers (Electrical): 5 Posts
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
Junior Works Managers (Leather Technology): 2 Posts
- Degree in Leather Engineering/Technology from a recognised University/Institution or equivalent
Junior Works Managers (Mechanical): 153 Posts
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering /Technology from a recognised University/Institution or equivalent.
Junior Works Managers (Metallurgical):9 Posts
- Degree in Metallurgical Engineering/Technology from a recognised University/ Institution or Equivalent.