|Company Name||Manthan Systems|
|Experience||0 to 3 Years|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee/Associate Consultant |
|Last Date To Apply||28 Jul 2016|
|Event Date||30 Jul 2016|
- Manthan serves as the Chief Analytics Officer for global consumer industries. With its portfolio of analytics products and solutions, Manthan helps its customers derive competitive advantage through data-driven decisions. Manthan’s solutions are architected with deep industry specificity, bringing together analytics, technology and industry-practices to place sophisticated, yet intuitive analytical capability.
- Headquartered in Bangalore with offices in US, UK, Singapore and Brazil, Manthan’s current client footprint spans 18 countries. Manthan serves the analytics needs of Retail, CPG, Pharma and Market Research industries.
- Manthan is venture-funded with Fidelity Private Equity, Norwest Venture Partners and Temasek, on its board.
- All Fresher’s will join Manthan as GETs and go through a 3 month learning program. Such positions are aligned to Manthan Professional Services and focuses on product deployment, integration and customization of our analytic product portfolio.
- This will open fresh avenues to work on new DWH, BI & Analytics technologies & concepts, Cloud computing architechtures and will have exposure to working on large scale data, Big Data and columnar/MPP/Hadoop technologies. Such roles require strong interface with our customers and necessitates international travel up to 10 -20% of time.
- 2016 batch BE/B.Tech/MCA (All branches)
- Good academics
- Good pH score