|Job Role||Technical Solutions Representative-Voice Process -L1 Support|
|walk-in Date||16 July 2016|
|walk-in Time||10 A.M to 2 P.M|
Hewlett-Packard Company , commonly referred to as HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard. Now it is one of the world’s largest information technology companies, operating in nearly every country. HP markets its products to households, small- to medium-sized businesses and enterprises directly as well as via online distribution, consumer-electronics and office-supply retailers, software partners and major technology vendors.
- Troubleshooting Hardware/Networking/OS related queries of our global customers Over Phone which involves working in different time zones
- Take calls from Global customers and initiate the right response to them, positively and professionally
- Deal with a wide range of products using a powerful information database
- Provide remote solutions to problems, probe problems and explain the solution in such a way that non-technical users understand.
- B.E/B.Tech & Graduates in any discipline ,+2 not eligible, minimum 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 is required. should have passed the examination.
- Flexible to work in any shifts.
- Good Communication skills is required.
Hewlett-Packard Globalsoft Private Limited
4th Floor,Madhapur,Serilingampally Mandal,Rangareddy District