Torqus Systems Off-Campus For freshers As Associate Support Engineers On 20 July 2016 @ Mumbai
|Company Name||Torqus Systems Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 to 1 Year|
|Salary||Rs 1,80,000 – 2,20,000|
|Job Role||Associate Support Engineer|
|Venue Date||20 Jul 2016|
|Last Date To Apply||18 Jul 2016|
Torqus Systems Pvt Ltd is a 3-year-old technology startup with over 1000 clients pan India. We provide an end-to-end cloud based software solution, sold as SAAS (software as a service) for standalone restaurants, QSR’s and also to the food service industry. We call ourselves ‘I.T. Enablers For F & B Industry’. A few key product offerings at Torqus include a comprehensive Supply Chain Management solution, Inventory & Recipe Management, Point of Sales, Real time Sales Tracking & Analysis and Customer Engagement Management with the ability to integrate and manage multiple locations, franchisees, central commissary in real time on a single platform. In addition our Mobile Apps, Online Ordering Website & Call Centre Module division are enabling clients to manage their businesses on the go.
We have raised our first round of investment with further commitment to grow the business. Having presence in Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi/NCR, the company plans to use the funding to expand the service to other Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities across India, increase its presence to over 10,000 sites and global markets by the end of the fiscal year.
- We have our own proprietary POS and SCM tool which our clients use. The job for the support engineer will be to understand our tools thoroughly and provide support to the clients. Mostly through remote access but occasionally on site as well.
- 2014/15 batch BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech (Preferable from I.T. and Computers)
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record(60% and above in graduation/ post graduation)
- Will need to visit client location for meetings once every 2 days or so etc.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to work hard under pressure and be a good team-player.
- Basic knowledge of SQL , Operating systems, Server management, networking will be an advantage.
- Ability to build and maintain relations with clients, manage clients and their issues and providing a solution.
- Prior experience in technical support will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of testing processes and tools. Knowledge of remote desktop.
- Ability to build and maintain relations with clients and manage clients.
- Will need to travel at times to client location for meetings etc.