|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Last Date to Apply||20 July 2016|
Amdocs is a provider of software and services to more than 250 communications, media and entertainment service providers in more than 90 countries. Its CES (Customer Experience Solutions) span business support systems (BSS), operational support systems (OSS) and network control and optimization offerings for multiple lines of business, including wireless, wireline, broadband, cable and satellite services. The company develops, implements and manages software and services that power The New World of Customer Experience, where a wide array of innovative and personalized services are delivered seamlessly to end users, regardless of device or network.The company was founded in 1982 as an offshoot of Golden Pages, the Israeli phone directory company, which was owned by the Aurec Group headed by Morris Kahn
- Engineering/MCA/M.Tech Passing-out Year – 2016 ONLY
- Throughout first class i.e 60% in (10th,12th , BE/B.Tech, MCA/M.Tech)
- IT/CS/ branches ONLY.
- Good communication skills.
- No live KT/Backlog.
- Must not have appeared for Amdocs Recruitment process in any Campus/Off Campus process.
Amdocs recruitment Process
- AMCAT Online Test for 2 and half hours
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Offer Process
- Quantitative Ability
- Technical Knowledge
- Automata – Programing (C/C++/Java)
- Compulsory (Choose any one)
Eligible students should be flexible for below points :
- Flexibility to work across any technology/ platform used by Amdocs
- Flexibility to work in any phases of SDLC
- Ready to work in Shift operations
- Flexible to work in Pune, Gurgaon or any other Amdocs location.
- Flexible to Travel in case it is required
KIT College of Engineering
Gokul Shirgaon, Kolhapur, Maharashtra
You will be developing mobile applications.
B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA graduation from any recognized university or institution ( 2016 batch)
Candidate should possess Good pH Score and Good academic record