|Company Name||Yodlee solutions|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Data Engineering|
|Skills||Java, Java Script, HTML, XML|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Yodlee solutions are designed to grow bottom line profitability while making the online channel more essential to consumers. How? By providing a personalized and valued approach to online/mobile banking and payments that puts consumers closer to their money, and financial providers closer to their customers.Over 300 leading financial institutions and portals offer Yodlee-powered solutions to millions of consumers worldwide. A privately-held company, Yodlee investors include Accel, Institutional Venture Partners, S1 Corporation, and Warburg Pincus. Yodlee is headquartered in Redwood City, California.
- The Yodlee Data Engineering team has developed and now supports and maintains over 12,000 Agents. An
- Agent is a Java software component that is capable of gathering information from a Content Service (a URL, web site or content data feed provided by the service provider). An engineer is involved in the entire lifecycle of the agent. The key responsibilities include
- Development in Java
- Understanding content service information gathering requirements.
- Understanding financial data models and develop java agents to get financial information from content services.
- Exposure to web services and financial exchanges like OFX formats
- Communication and co-ordination with Clients.
- Generating and analyzing reports and giving inputs for product enhancements