|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000/- per month|
|Job Role||Associate Applications Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
The Oracle Corporation is a multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2011 Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will develop software according to provided design specifications.
- Analyze system specifications and existing business processes and information systems. Build enhancements and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BS/MCA or equivalent experience relevant to functional area from a recognized University or Institution.