|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Customer Care Associate|
|Last Date to Apply||July 2016|
Yahoo is the world’s largest start-up, which means that we move fast and always let our users lead the way. Founded in 1994 by two Stanford PhD candidates, we’ve grown into a company that helps you find what you’re looking for on any Internet-connected device. Our employees are rewarded for curiosity and we celebrate explorers, relying on our passionate and transformative talent to do what’s right for our users.
- Provide world-class service to all Yahoo Customers in a customer centric environment
- Successfully resolve complex customer e-mail and telephone inquiries through the use of multiple customer support tools
- Assisting customers with inquiries while providing consultative support and recommendations
- Document in detail all interactions with customers
- Effectively articulate complex information to a variety of technical and non-technical customers
- Educate customers on products and help customers to be successful
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to increase customer retention and satisfaction through the use of up-sell and cross-sell of products and services
- Successfully performs against department scorecard metrics including Quality Assurance, Average Handle Time, and Customer Satisfaction Rating
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline required
- 0-6 months of success customer service or internet experience
- Must have flexibility to work Monday thru Sunday in shifts.