LeEco Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Developer/Test Engineer On Aug 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Developer / Test Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Aug 2016|
LeEco, formerly Letv, is a global streaming video and consumer technology company. Originally founded in 2004 in China, where it leads the market in online video and entertainment, the company has developed a unique “ecosystem” vision built around its content, applications and devices. LeEco’s vertically integrated approach makes the highest-quality products accessible for value-oriented consumers.
- Branch : BE/BTech ( CSE / ISE/ ECE / EEE) . MTech (CSE / CNE )
- Percentage : 65% BE / MTech with no current back logs. (No year gap in education)
Required Skill set:
- Very good level of expertise in C/C++/Java with OOP concepts.
- Knowledge of digital communications and protocols( CDMA/GSM/LTE) is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Android/Linux/window framework is big plus.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like perl/pythons is big plus.
- Experience on testing tools or automation is big plus.
- Online test.
- Face to face Interview (Technical and HR)
Cambridge Institute of Technology,
Near TC Palya Signal,
Bangalore – 36.