Flowserve Corporation Hiring Freshers As Associate Engineer On Aug 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Flowserve Corporation|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Aug 2016|
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. Join a company with the most comprehensive product lines and broadest applications experience in the world. You’ll be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success.
- Provide response to customer enquiries for quotations and technical information, including review of engineering specifications & drawings, selection of the most competitive products & models, determining the discount level or gross margin position.
- Ability to initiate corrective and preventive action plan.
- Work closely with Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering / Design to optimize solutions and costs.
- Respond to technical clarifications or make arrangements to attend technical discussions depending upon the requirement of the project.
- Escalate any technical & commercial or legal issues to the next level as required to resolve.
- Participate in technical specification & commercial T&C review actively to prepare the quotation.
- Initiate the SAP approval in system as required prior to quote submission.
- Achieve or exceed assigned functional metrics
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering Should have 1 to 3 Years in control valve application engineering domain.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Creative thinker, vibrant.
- Good Team Player.
- Good business acumen
- Knowledge of control valves