|Company Name||Bentley Systems|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Quality Analyst|
|Last Date to Apply||Aug 2016|
At its core, Bentley Systems is a software development company that supports the professional needs of those responsible for creating and managing the world’s infrastructure, including roadways, bridges, airports, skyscrapers, industrial and power plants as well as utility networks. Bentley delivers solutions for the entire lifecycle of the infrastructure asset, tailored to the needs of the various professions – the engineers, architects, planners, contractors, fabricators, IT managers, operators and maintenance engineers – who will work on and work with that asset over its lifetime. Comprised of integrated applications and services built on an open platform, each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between workflow processes and project team members to enable interoperability and collaboration.
- He / She will be responsible to ensure a high quality of Bentley Software products through automated testing.
- Development of test scripts and maintaining them.
- Managing small enhancements within automation framework.
- Regression and Performance testing.
- Test suite execution and reporting results.
- Defect tracking and analysis.
- Day to day testing activities.
- Timely communication on progress of assigned task.
- B.E- CSE / IT / Mechanical / Civil / Electrical Etc. with 1-2 years of experience in Automated testing.
- Is able to implement algorithms to solve specific problems
- Has good verbal and written communication skills
- Has ability to learn and adapt quickly to maximize productivity
- Has strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Is willing to learn wide range of technologies to achieve automation.
- Is self-motivated person with the ability to work as part of a team