QISON Off-Campus For Freshers As Trainee Software Engineers On 29 July 2016 @ Hyderabad
|Company Name||Qison Inc|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Venue Date||Aug 2016|
QISON is an End-to- End IT Product Development and Consulting Service Provider focusing on Social media, Mobile platforms, Web technologies, cloud computing, and Data Analytics. Qison’s founders and advisors are a closely knit team of alumni of IIMs and IITs and possess more than Two Decades of Global IT Experience. The Qison Technology team has expertise in architecting and building state-of the-art end-to-end Web based solutions in the Social Media Applications and mobile space. With a focus on our clients brand projection and customer experience, we adopt work smart policy to develop anddeliver innovative products for customers that will optimize performance and improve productivity. The work environment provides multiple avenues for skill development and enhancement to all Qisonians, and a culture that fosters innovation and Performance driven growth.
- Follow low-level designs, supported by colleagues and team leaders.
- May assist in any other aspect of the project life-cycle under supervision.
- Will still be developing technical and team-working skills.
- Industry: IT
- Job location: Hyderabad
- Desired Experience: Fresher
- Target Batch Passout: 2016
- Salary: INR 2.4 LPA (During the training period of 6 months, INR 12K per month will be given as stipend)
- Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech/BCA/BSc
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Skill Set Required :
- Familiar with a limited number of programming languages and implementation environments.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle, and the relevance of different tools at different stages of the development lifecycle.
- Aware of basic design principles, and able to understand designs.
- Good understanding of coding and data structure principles, and application of coding standards.