|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Trainee- Network Support|
|Venue Date||30 July 2016|
Aricent is a pure-play product engineering service and software firm. It develops software, provides technology services, and works with networking, telecom, software, semiconductor, Internet, and industrial companies.Aricent is headquartered in Redwood City, California, with operations in 9 countries worldwide;investors are KKR & Co. L.P. and Sequoia Capital. The company claims to employ 7,800 consultants, designers, and engineers at over 10 locations worldwide.
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (IT) 2016 Pass-outs.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Should be comfortable with US Shift Timings (Night Shift).
- Knowledge on networking
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
- Candidates who have appeared in last 6 months are not eligible.
Salary Offered :
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- for 12 months during training period of 12 months.
In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will be Rs. 3.3LPA with the designation of Associate Network Engineer.
Date: 30 July 2016 Time: 10:00 A.M 2:00 P.M
Aricent Campus,Tower 5,
Unitech Info Space, Tikri,
Sector 48 (Near Subhash Chowk),
To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page