|Qualification||BA/ BSc/ B.Tech/ B.Com any degree|
|Job Role||Process Associate – Customer Service|
|Last Date to Apply||Aug 2016|
Genpact Limited (NYSE: G) is a global leader in transforming and running business processes and operations, including those that are complex and industry-specific. Our mission is to help clients become more competitive by making their enterprises more intelligent through becoming more adaptive, innovative, globally effective and connected to their own clients.
Genpact stands for Generating Impact – visible in tighter cost management as well as better management of risk, regulations and growth for hundreds of long-term clients including more than 100 of the Fortune Global 500.
- Previous experience in Customer Service role preferred.
- Active user of internet and online applications. strong knowledge of current affairs.
- Demonstrated proficiency in English
- Must be able to work on flexible schedule
- Technologically capable: have had experience troubleshooting personal electronic devices
- Fresher’s with Good communications can also apply
- Respond to Customer inquiries and problem escalations
- Provide E-mail and Phone support to trouble shoot and resolve issues experience
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers