|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|JOB Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
- Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
- Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence.
- May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact On Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results.
- May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
- Flexibility Willingness to work across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour.
- Degree: BTech/BE, MTech/ME, MCA, Dual Degree (BE/BTech + ME/ MTech : 5 year course )-2014/2015/2015 Batch can apply
- This is an entry level position and the degree to be obtained before the start of the employment
- Eligible Streams: Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology / Information Science & Engineering
- 70% or 7.00 CGPA in 10th/12th/UG Degree/PG Degree