|Experience||0 to 3 Years|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma|
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Walk in Date||02 to 06 Aug 2016|
|Walk in Time||10 AM to 2 PM only|
- IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
- IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
- Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice and E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM
- Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and AP.
- Candidate require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Fresher / Experienced with good technical skills
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- English: Fluent
Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma (15 Years + education)
- Candidates without meeting given eligibility criteria – Please do NOT apply.
- Please do not carry bags / back packs as they are not allowed inside the IBM premises.
- Walkin’s will not be held on declared govt holidays.
Walk-In Date(s) : On 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th August 2016
Walk-In Time : 10 AM to 2 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
D Block, Embassy Golf Links, Behind Dell,
Kormangala Inner Ring Road,
Contact Person: Karthik / Sam
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
D1 Block, Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Nagawara Outer Ring Road, Rachenahalli,
Contact Person: Nisha / Jenifer / Aswathy
Contact Number : +91-80-417774001