|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Qualification||B.Tech Computers / IT / CSE or MCA|
|Job Role||Associate IT Trainee|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
Convergys is uniquely focused on helping companies find new ways to enhance the value of their customer relationships and deliver consistent customer experiences across all channels and geographies. Every day our 75,000 employees help our clients balance the demands of increasing revenue, improving customer satisfaction, and reducing overall cost using an optimal mix of agents, technology, and analytics. Our actionable insight stems from handling billions of customer interactions annually for our clients. Among Fortune 500 companies, over half of the top 50 are clients that trust their most important relationships to Convergys.
- B.Tech Computers / IT / CSE or MCA – (Fresher / 2016 / 2015 Pass Outs) from recognized University with minimum 75% pass percentage.
- Must have attained at-least 65% in 10th and Intermediate courses / +2.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills (English).
- Excellent logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Should have been well trained in Java and other languages as specified above.
- OCPJP will be a plus (Oracle Certified Professional Java SE Programmer)
- Humble attitude and should be willing to take up challenges at work.