|Company Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|No of Vacancy||1315|
|Last date to apply||06 Sep 2016|
Bank of Maharashtra, with a network of more than 1600+ branches in India enjoys the presence in 27 states and 2 Union Territories. The total business of the Bank is over 1,50,000 Crores. The Bank is committed to augmenting stakeholder value through concern, care and competence. The Bank believes that its manpower, process and mechanism are the key drivers for delivering customer service. The Bank firmly believes that its Human Resources are the most valuable asset and the HR Mission of the Bank is “Creating Competence and Passion for Business Excellence”.
Job Role :
- Officers(Any Degree): 500
- Clerk(Any Degree): 200
- Clerk cum Law Graduate: 100
- Clerk cum Agriculture Graduate: 200
- General Officer MMGS–III: 100
- General Officer MMGS- II: 200
- Security Officer MMGS-II: 15
Salary Offered :
- General/Security Officers MMGS-II-31705-45950/Month
- General Officers MMGS-III-42020-51490/Month
- Graduation in Law from a Government recognized University/Institute.
- Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognized University/Institute
Officer(Non conventional)I in JMGS-I
- Graduation in any discipline from a University recognised by the Goverment of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government.
One year PGDBF from the Bank’s empanelled Institute at candidate’s cost
Clerks(Non conventional)with 6 months Certification course
- Graduation in any discipline from a University recognised by the Goverment of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government
- Six months Certification course from the Bank’s empanelled Institute at candidate’s cost