|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Skills||HTML, XHTML and CSS|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals.We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, healthcare, science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: TRI) and the New York Stock Exchange.
- Write and utilize HTML, XHTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
- Website Graphics and Imagery: Update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites; Correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing; handle any other graphical requests.
- Web Content: Interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
Links: Ensure web links are accurate
- Integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
- Work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
- Hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the site.
- BE/ B.Tech/MCA from any recognized university