|Company Name||IIC Technologies Ltd|
|Job Role||System Administrators|
|walk-in Date||08-12 August 2016|
|walk-in Time||10 AM sharp|
IIC is an ISO 9001:2008 certified premier service bureau with significant experience in terrestrial, hydrographic and marine mapping business. IIC provides end-to-end GIS/mapping solutions including data acquisition, data processing and creation of data products for our clients. IIC delivers data in all standard formats such as (CARIS, AutoCAD, ESRI ArcGIS, MapInfo, SmallWorld, GeoMedia etc.) as per project/client requirements. As an internationally recognized expert in marine charting, IIC provides quality service and innovative solutions to hydrographic offices in 14 countries around the world, complying to IHO / other prevalent standards. IIC is the country representative of CARIS GIS – a world leader in digital charting software. IIC services include Handling of massive ocean and coastal hydrographic survey data; Creation, maintenance, quality control and management of digital paper charts / ENCs. IIC specializes in all aspects of photogrammetry, innovative map design, specialized digital terrain and elevation modeling, and advanced GIS solutions. IIC provides complete range of data conversion services with a quick turn-around time and a high degree of accuracy. IIC possesses all requisite capabilities in-house and huge manpower strength to operate in a fast-track mode. IIC’s services extend vertically to provide end-to-end GIS solutions to assist in data updating, generating report and decision-making.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the Servers, network and computers by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and trouble shoot.
- Ensures that records of system /network downtime and equipment inventory are properly maintained. Applies revisions to host system firmware and software.
- Works with vendors to assist support activities.
- Determines appropriate coverage for all hours of operation.
- Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical host computer resources. implement LAN/WAN maintenance and management procedures; communicate effectively in both oral and written
- Eligibility Criteria : (Mandatory)
- B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
Desired Experience : 0 to 2 Years
Key Skills : Networking, LAN, WAN, Maintenance Management, System Administration, Troubleshooting, Technical Support, Disaster Recovery
Walk-In Date : From 8th to 12th August 2016
Walk-In Time : 10 AM sharp
Contact Address :
IIC Technologies Ltd,
8-2-350/5/B-22, Road Number 3, Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad – 500034
Contact Person : Mr. Ravindra
Contact Number : +91-40-39144463To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page