|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Support Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Aug 2016|
Microland”s Infrastructure management provider (computer) is a time-demonstrated and proven service delivering thinking about lowering your operational charges and ensuring maximized availability and efficiency of your IT. We’ve got received huge process and operations maturity via a decade plus of expertise in delivering onsite offerings to a host of buyers throughout the globe. The experience won from designing, building, and managing IT infrastructure options on heterogeneous systems has been leveraged to provide this provider to our international client base.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/MCA from a recognised university.
- Must be currently in TSE or equivalent role.
- Must be willing to work in Bangalore
- Should have willingness to work in Rotational shifts with your Competencies.
- Candidate must be able for troubleshooting Desktop/Application for leading Technology Companies.
- Must have knowledge on raid technologies & hard disk partitions.
- Must have basic Networking (Protocols/OSI Layers/IP address) knowledge.
- Must have operating systems knowledge (Windows 2000/XP/Vista/windows 7.
- Should have Certifications like MCSE/MCP/A++(Computer) will be an added advantage.
- Should be result oriented, with a professional work attitude, and possess good communication skills (Verbal and Written).
- Must have knowledge about Linux will be an added advantage as well.
- Must have working knowledge on Troubleshooting, Configuration, Installation, Networking, Windows 7, 10.