|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 158,217 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.5 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
- As an Engineer, you are responsible for providing support for troubleshooting requirements in the Engineering, Infrastructure service or Product/Package Implementation space. You are expected to apply know-how with minimal or broad supervision and be involved inimplementation, integrated testing, debugging and documentation and may be required to work as on-call support or in shifts.
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University or Institution
- Excellent in Communication Skill, that is English
- Dealing with and resolving helpdesk requests e.g. Outlook issues, Operating system issues, printer, Standard softwares, Antivirus
- Basic installation, configuration and support of IT equipment (PC, laptops, printers etc.)
- Work as a team member, providing support to colleagues as and when required.
- Should be flexible and ready to work on Voice supports.
- Engineer should be ready to work in Shift 24 /7
- Awareness on the hardware and OS
- Sound knowledge of windows 8 .1 and windows 7
- Should have knowledge on the SLA and ticketing system