|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs 2.5 LPA|
|Job Role||Technical Trainee|
|Venue Date||18 Aug 2016|
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.4 trillion yen (US$47 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013.
- Technical trainee is required to attend all their training classes which give them information on the required technology
- He /She may work under the supervision of senior employees post the training.
- He/She has to pass the evaluation tests in order to show his or her competence for working independently.
- B.E/B.Tech in IT/CS/E&TC specialization or MCA with 60% aggregate
- Candidates who may have completed courses/ certification in Java, dot net, PL/SQL or infrastructure technologies like networking, database, winteletc would be added advantage.
- Should have passed in the year 2015 or 2016
- Willingness to work in Shift
- Open to relocate to any location i.e. Pune, Bangalore ,Noida , Hyderabad
- Good communication skills
- Service Agreement: 18 Months
Selection Process :
- On 18th August, 2016
- Online Test (Aptitude)
- On 19th & 20th August, 2016
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 2 copies of updated Resume & 2 passport size Photographs
- 1 set of photocopies of Marks Memos of 10th, 12th & B.Tech. (all semesters) or MCA along with Originals
- 1 photocopy of any valid Photo Id along with Original
Near Gandimysamma Police Station Road, Dundigal,