Amazon Hiring Freshers 2016 As Device Associate On Aug 2016 @ Chennai
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Device Associate|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want– vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Kindle platform and Kindle software products.
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
- BE, BSC candidates, B tech – Mtech , MCA, Msc , IT, ECE, ELECTRICAL ELECTRONIC ENGIEERING.
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Flexibility and interest in doing repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential