|Company Name||CSC Corporation|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Programmer Analyst|
|Last Date to Apply||Aug 2016|
CSC is a global leader of next-generation information technology (IT) services and solutions. Our mission is to enable superior returns on clients’ technology investments through best-in-class industry solutions, domain expertise and global scale.In addition to our headquarters in Falls Church, Virginia, USA, and with major offices across the globe, our 70,000 professionals serve clients in more than 70 countries.
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents basic programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Assists in the research and analysis of existing systems and program requirements; assists in preparing documentation to change existing programs. Performs data analysis to support internal and external project needs.
- Designs basic programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
- Assists in resolving routine production support problems.
- Assists in the completion of unit testing by preparing test data, running tests and evaluating results. Develops screen tests and debugging problems. Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
- Creates basic documentation in work assignments such as program code.
- Conducts routine quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Remains abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience from a recognized university or institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Basic programming skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients