|Company Name||Spirent Communications|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Aug 2016|
Spirent develops innovative solutions that allow IT and communications industries to evaluate the performance, agility and security of the latest technologies, infrastructure and applications being deployed worldwide. As well as working with customers in the IT and communications industries, we work with other sectors, including aerospace, automotive, consumer electronics, energy, finance, government, and many more. We also provide tools for service technicians and field test engineers to improve network quality and make troubleshooting of live networks efficient and effective.
- Analyze product requirements, design and develop virtual technologies based product features.
- Develop and provide solutions for problems where analysis of situations or data requires creativity and innovation.
- Support product quality by fixing product defects both from customer and internal test, writing effective unit tests and maintaining high-quality developer regression tests
- Investigate complex technical issues both within the company’s product and customer’s test environment,
- collaborating with other engineering teams, support teams and our customer, as necessary.
- Troubleshoot system level issues
- Work on middle-ware daemons, system bring-up and application level interfaces.
- Work in an Agile team, collaborating effectively with development and PV engineers as well with the product owner
- BTech/MTech/MS/equivalent in Computer Science
- Should have 0 to 2 years’ experience in embedded software/firmware development
- Designing and programming experience in Python
- Exposure to programming in C/C++
- Exposure to Agile software development methodologies
- Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in Operating systems, embedded platform Software, firmware development
- Exposure to networking technologies (Ethernet, IP, OSI layers) is a plus