|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs 4-4.5 LPA|
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several brands in India. The technology developed takes a beating of serving and tracking 20M+ impressions a day. It runs crunching algorithms and keyword discovery routines using distributed computing, housing the entire data in distributed caches and sharded MySQL databases.
- Responsible for day to day operations of client accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding client goals, creating and executing strategies to exceed these goals.
- Preparation and analysis of performance reports & review with clients.
- Providing strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc.
- Spot new opportunities for account expansion & optimization.
- Candidates should possess BE/BTech/BCA from 2014/2015/2016 Batch
- A firm believer in stats and can weave stories around numbers.
- A flair for creative writing with an understanding of what works on the internet.
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly. A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
- Passionate about devising & executing creative strategies to manage client accounts.
- Aggressive about meeting goals & timelines.
- A Multi-tasking super hero.
- A Detail junkie to spot new opportunities & propose them to clients.
- A Creative thinker with out-of-box solutions.
- A Great communicator with undivided focus on satisfying customers.