|Company Name||Sapient Global Markets|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Trainee QA|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
Sapient Global Markets, a division of Sapient® (NASDAQ:SAPE), is a leading provider of services to today’s evolving financial and commodity markets. We provide a full range of capabilities to help our clients grow and enhance their businesses, create robust and transparent infrastructure, manage operating costs, and foster innovation throughout their organizations. We offer services across Advisory, Analytics, Technology, and Process, as well as unique methodologies in program management, technology development, and process outsourcing.
- Work with project teams and clients to understand/analyze requirements
- Participate in all phases of software testing lifecycle using ‘Sapient Approach a distributed agile-based delivery methodology (or water fall method at times)
- Actively manage scope at the assigned task level and identify alternatives within stipulated timeframe
- Project team support with workshops, meetings and collaboration activities
- High level understanding of the testing strategy, testing plans and testing techniques as applicable on the project
- Create QA/testing artifacts such as high level test scenarios, test scripts etc.
- Perform test execution and log defects for the failures
- Provide status reporting for the assigned tasks to the Test Lead (in regard to the test script execution and defects)
- Adhere to standard testing processes and procedures setup for the team
- BE/Btech – CS, IT, ECE, EEE, EE and MCA – 2016 Batch with 60% Throughout.