|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Network Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
Aricent is a pure-play product engineering service and software firm. It develops software, provides technology services, and works with networking, telecom, software, semiconductor, Internet, and industrial companies.Aricent is headquartered in Redwood City, California, with operations in 9 countries worldwide;investors are KKR & Co. L.P. and Sequoia Capital. The company claims to employ 7,800 consultants, designers, and engineers at over 10 locations worldwide.
- Troubleshoot Level 1/2/3 network issues of enterprise customers (US/CAN region)
- Achieve all the defined metrics & SLA
- Effective engagement with customer (written & verbal) & ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Proactive involvement of Technical Leads / Management in resolving critical issues
- Writing Tech documents covering best practices & Tshoot approaches for a product/issue.
- Mentoring of New Hires
- B.Tech/B.E/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from a recognized University or Institution.
- Prior troubleshooting experience
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (Including Night Shifts)
- Prior experience of Voice based technical support
- Excellent communication(written & verbal) skills