|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Test Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
Fiserv is a global organization with more than 13,000 clients and 21,000 associates worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to achieve best-in-class results. The company is highly regarded for its financial services technology and services innovation, including award-winning solutions for mobile and online banking, payments, risk management, data analytics and core account processing.Fiserv is helping its clients push the boundaries of what’s possible in financial services, delivering deep expertise and innovative solutions to help financial institutions, businesses and consumers move and manage money faster and with greater ease than ever before.
- Associates degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Upto 1 years of experience working in banking / financial application.
- Should have exposure to Quality center specially test plan, test lab and defects modules.
- Should have programming background and exposure in automation scripting will be required.
- Experience with VB scripting languages, SQL is a plus Certification in Programming language Process understanding: SDLC and Agile Scrum.
- Should be able to independently understand the functional specifications to build the test cases.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible with priorities. Familiarity with Microsoft Office products required.